Bringing families together! Since 1990, Teens Alone counselors have helped more than 5,000 of our community’s young adults and their families. We take our commitment seriously. We are a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL service providing quick turnaround by a professional and knowledgeable staff. We will be there for teens and young adults who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless, because we know that young people and their families can become strong and resilient when they receive the support they need.
Teens Alone knows that unaddressed personal, family and school conflicts often lead to truancy, dropping out of school, running away and homelessness. We are committed to:
- Helping families stay together and if separation occurs, helping with reunification
- Helping young people find and maintain safe housing
- Helping young people stay in school
- Supporting families and schools as they help young people define boundaries
- Helping young people process tough choices
- Helping families find hope
Funding comes from corporations, foundations, Hennepin County, city governments, the state, civic organizations, faith communities and individuals like you. To donate, click here.
We’re here for you. Give us a call at (952) 988-TEEN (8336)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org